Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!!!!

Hey guys!!!

Well, already a little behind, but no worries! It is the beginning of the week, so we will pretend that today is Sunday :D 

We will start off with Axton again :D

Axton: is doing so great! He had his six month update this week. His head is really pretty small  for his body. His head is in the 17th percentile. What that means for those who do not know, if you take 100  baby boys that were born the same time he was, Axton was the 17th smallest.  His length was 30th and his weight was in the 67th. He has started sleeping a little bit more through the night! We started feeding him the baby jar foods and so far his favorite food would be turkey and gravy.... which is super strange to me because Allie still to this day HATES meat! This just goes to show that no child has to be alike. :D 

Allie: she went pee in her potty for the first time! I know that we have such a long way to go with her potty training, especially since I have no idea what I am doing! However, we just got her pull ups, and I see it as bitter sweet. I want her to learn how to pull her pants up and down, so I think the way to do it is with pull-ups, but she will not realize that she has different pants either than her diaper. if that makes sense! Mommies and daddies out there who know what to do let me know! 

Mommy: I am doing amazing!!! I had a fun weekend with my mom, sisters, and sisters in law. We had Easter with my family, then went to Grand America with just us girlies. We went to the Young woman's conference.  It was kinda a mess to begin with! When we got there we were already late. but that was okay! Nothing kept us down! When we got into the doors, we discovered that 2 of the tickets were in a different part of the HUGE building, the two people who had them (Ana and I) did not have phones. I realized that we were going to be searching for our group for hours if we waited till after. So my sister and I get up during the last song, so we can wait by the doors for my sisters and mom to come out. Lets just say that it took 3 security guards to tell me no, one to say it is okay to go, and my sister to defy them all and have us leave anyway! After that everything went so smoothly! We got to an awesome place to eat, and then spent an hour and a half in the spa just having tons of fun with each other!!!

Daddy:  he worked so much this week! He does not have the most glorious job. He works at the DI and on Saturday he was supposed to get off work at 430 and the person to take the next shift never showed, so nick had to work till 930. He also got his voucher to start his CNA test! The test is scheduled for April 9th! We are super excited to get him into a job that he loves and that he is amazing at!

No comments:

Post a Comment