Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We are so blessed!!!

This week has been an amazing week I think!!!!

There are those times in my life when I just get into a rut and kinda turn into a robot and do things with out feeling and without thinking. And sometimes I just need a moment to realize where I am and then see where I want to be!

Last Saturday, I went to a family party and was talking with a cousin of mine, she is ALWAYS smiling and ALWAYS has only positive things to say. She is the type of person who you look at and cant help but smile because her personality is so addicting! I got to sit and talk to her for about an hour about my life, where I was, and where I wanted to be. Walking away from the conversation got me thinking "I used to be so energetic and positive like her, what happened". So I told Nick that I was going to change. I want to be able to feel things and be as excited as she was! I know that if I do this, then I will see in me the change and the person that I want to be!

We went down to my parents house Sunday and spent the day having fun and playing with my siblings! They are so fun to be around, We are all so crazy when we get together. They are all moving to NYC for a few months and then moving to Hawaii for a year, so I wont get to see them for about a year and a half, and I KNOW that is going to be super hard! Thank goodness for Skype!

Anyways,  here is an update on our family

AXTON is doing so good! He is smiling more and sitting up longer, and when Allie comes by and shoves him over he is learning to just smile at her. He is still teething, but the pain is wearing off I think!

ALLIE is so dang cute!!! She loves making animal noises and is doing them constantly! She is going to the potty in her chair more often, so I feel like she will be learning soon! She is just the smartest girl I know!!!!

Mom is doing great! I play with the kids during the day and now that I try to stay positive, I have found that I have more energy!!! I am excited to start school, and yes!!! That means we found a baby sitter for half the price that we were going to pay a person in the first place, we are so blessed to stumble upon her! My mom looked on Craigslist for a sitter, and emailed me the link, I read it and liked what I read, so I called and made an appointment and went out today, she is AMAZING and her little girls LOVE Allie and Allie loves playing with them!

Dad is doing great!!! He got a job as a CNA at a rehab place and no longer works at the DI!!!!!! This is the biggest good news this week for us!!!! I am so happy because now he will be here nights with me and the kids, and we will be able to do more out doorsie things with him because he will be done by 2 each day!!!

Welp, that is all I have to say right now, thank so much for reading and following our updates!!!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment