Hi guys!
So, after getting jealous of all of the AMAZING blogs out there that I have read, I decided that we needed to start a clean slate and make a new blog. Not just about me and my thoughts, but of my cute little family! My goal is to write on here every week on Sunday, but we will see if I can do it! When it comes to cutesy things, I seem to forget pretty fast! Let us blame it on "pregnancy (AKA Mommy) brain!
So, whats new with us???
AXTON:
He turned six months today! He is our "Sunshine Child". Axton is ALWAYS smiling and/or laughing! He seriously is such a wonderful baby! Lately, as of the last two weeks, he has been waking up EVERY SINGLE HOUR and eats five ounces each time. I am thinking that this could be a few things, but I am not sure. One, he is in a BOY growths spurt. Or two, he is sick or something like that! He has his six month check up soon, and so I will find out hopefully! He was being nursed but through a series of events, stopped nursing and is going through formula WAY TOO QUICKLY! Allie at his age was drinking three ounces every four hours, so it feels to us like a HUGE change!
ALLIE:
She turns 22 months next week! I am shocked! Being a mommy seems to drag on during the day when Nick is not home, but when I look back, I see that it has zoomed! She has learned so many words now! Her most recent thing is noises that animals make. She knows Doggie- arf arf, Kitty-Meow, Monkey- Oooo Ooooo, Duckie-quack quack, and our new favorite Bunny- *Sniff Sniff*.
She has started her terrible twos a bit early, or is just being a girl and dramatic! We have so many breakdowns. At first I would get flustered, but now for some reason, I think it is so cute! She gets so sad if her baby falls on the ground or if her ba ba (bottle) is not as full as she would like. Or if I am holding Axton, she points to the swing we have and says "Ax", expecting me to put Axton in the swing and hold her regardless of what I am doing with Axton at the moment. She is in tumbling and is so amazing at it! I wish we could keep her in it, but we will see, it is kind of an expense that is a want and not a need, and while doing finances, that was one of the first things to go, but I feel like it will be put back on there soon! She will randomly to a flip while she is talking to you and it is so much fun to watch!
MOMMY:
I am doing wonderful! I start nursing school in May and I am so excited for it! My graduation due date is Dec. 2014, so it is a pretty fast thing, but it will also be super intense. My sleeping habits as of late is sleep with your eyes open and watch the children at the same time. Allie has been having TONS of night terrors and is afraid of her room but just at night. So she sleeps in our bed but I have to hold her because she still gets scared and tries to dive head first off the bed. Which means not a lot of sleep for me, plus Axton waking up so often! There is no sleep for the wicked! But Nick and I did just get back from a Tax Refund Vacation that took us to Las Vegas and Disney Land with two of our best friends! it was so much fun! AND WE GOT TO SLEEP!!!!
DADDY:
Nick is also starting nursing school with me! He just finished his CNA and is getting job interviews lined up. :D When I ask him what else, he just says "mmmm my wife is freaken sexy". Right now he is working at the DI and then my" honey dew" aka honey do list when he is home. Nick also rewarded himself for helping with the kids with THE HOBBIT movie, and because I am "so freaken sexy", I got myself LES MISERABLES :D
Well, this is our update for the week!!! Hopefully we will be back here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment