I dont know about a lot of you guys but life is nothing like I thought it would be. I thought that by now I would have my career. I thought that maybe I might be married. I knew I was going on a mission. But guess what, my life got turned up side down and fast!
I am married, which was maybe a possibility.... but two kids??? Nope was not thinking about that yet and I do not have my degree..... I did get my associates but now I am going into nursing. Which I never thought I would be doing. I wanted to teach English! ha ha!!!
So, I thought that I would do a day in the life today due to the fact that nothing big has happened this week.
I wake up at 630-700 depending on when the kids wake up.
Nick and I bring Axton in bed with us (allie joins us usually at 5 in the morning). We all cuddle for an hour while watching MARLEY AND ME.
Allie signals that she is hungry so we strap her in her chair and try to have her eat. While she is eating (aka making a mess) I feed Axton his food which is oatmeal and turkey.... which is gross!!!! but he wont eat anything else!
We play with the kids for a few more min. until Axton becomes a brat. then I feed him a ba ba and put him down for a nap. during this time, I try to get Allie to go potty and get her dressed. by then, she is tired and she goes down for a nap because she is usually super tired and bratty!!! ha ha!!!
During this time, I eat breakfast, I clean up the house and then pretend to do homework but end up on facebook.
Axton wakes up and I feed him... his usual meal and then Allie wakes up and wants "Me" (DESPICABLE ME)
We have it playing on repeat while we play and vacuum which is axtons favorite thing to watch!
We then feed Allie lunch and then Nick goes to work if he is not gone already!
Allie Axton and mommy play for the day and at two they go down for another nap. During this time, I catch up on my shows :) and I play on pinterest.
The kids wake up and We play more.
and watch DESPICABLE ME again.... for the fourth time. Allie eats her dinner while I feed axton his normal meal.
I put Axton in his jammies and feed him a ba ba and put him down for the night (715) Then Allie and I hit the showers. When we are done she gets into her robe (which is her daddy's robe) and then I brush her hair and then have her go to the potty.
She gets into her jammies and I read her princess book three times and she goes to sleep.
Then I clean the house and do my homework. By then, Nick is usually home.
This is my typical day. It is crazy and full of toddler tantrums, infant feedings, and TONS of poopy bums. But guess what? It is my life and I LOVE it. I love my two little munchkins! They keep me busy and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment