Monday, July 8, 2013

Goals and such!

Hey guys!!!


So I have been thinking there is never really a lot to say with Nick and I each week. School is always crazy and always busy. So I am going to try something different! I recently read my good friends blog, and fell in love with an idea that she had! So, this is an idea stemmed from her.

To start off, if you have a goal and you do not write it down, then it is just a dream. Well, I am ready to make my dreams a goal and hopefully an achievement!

Health Wise: I plan on exercising 4 days a week. My schedule allows Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday for sure! So, I will try to do that. When I am there I plan on spending just as much time on Cardio as I do for Resistance. I used to be good at going to the gym, but once I am there I do either cardio or resistance.  So, I will be doing both each day and I will be doing a minimum of 30 min each!

Nutrition Wise: I plan on and have already started eating nothing white. Which is white flour, white starches (potato, rice, etc) and of course sugar. I also cut out Diet Coke... and I sort of am addicted to that. So that was the hardest. So, no bread, rice, pasta, potato, sugar, soda, juice... I cannot remember if I am forgetting anything else. But just healthy eating. Oh! No read meats either. I am just eating fish, chicken, and turkey.

Family Wise: I plan on playing with my kids and being active. Sometimes I catch myself just watching the kids play while I sit on the couch and play on my computer or do homework. So, for my goal, I will play with my kids and be as active as they are.

Husband Wise: I plan on dating him. We find ourselves in the same room and not talking, we sometimes just do our own thing. So my new goal is to keep active with Nick. I will talk to him and be with him when we are together.

Spiritual Wise: I have been so bad with scriptures, prayers, and even going to church. I am great with excuses, so I am not going to give any. I will have these done daily. Except going to church. I will do that weekly. 

School Wise: I plan on studying harder EVERY DAY. I am okay with some of my classes, but I will say I am pretty good at procrastinating my A&P studying and then the test score shows it. I need to take my studying guides with me everywhere I go and be on top of things!


I asked Nick to do the same stuff, so he needs time to think about it. So, you should be seeing a post from him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment