Sunday, May 19, 2013

Missed last weeks post! Ooops!

Hey guys!!!

With the kids there is not too much going on!

Axton: Got his first black eye! I am so sad about it because we never have had either of them have one. He went to bed fine, and woke up with a huge black eye! We also gave him a hair cut today :D my little stud! The picture below is his black eye.

Allie: is starting to become my little girl!!! She is so much in love with tangled and with Princess and the frog. :D HAPPY DAY! She wanted to go swimming, and I decided to get her one of those little pools, and she loves playing in the water! She should have been born a fishie!

Mommy: I am doing wonderful, I LOVE school so much! I so far have some pretty good grades! All A's at 100% and one A at 98.6%. School is fun for me and I love the students that go there. I can tell by the end of school, I will be sad to see them all go, but I will be super excited to finally be done with school and into a career.

Daddy: Nick also thinks that school is awesome, and he is keeping up well between work, school, and kids. He says he has a busy schedule that keeps him tired, but he is doing good with it all.

:D See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment